Unequaled Energy Efficiency and Security
Maritime patio doors are designed to meet the highest and latest Canadian performance standards in terms of energy efficiency.
- Highly energy-efficient double glazing: non-conductive spacer, low-E coating, and argon gas to maximize the energy rating (ER) of your patio door
- Design that allows for 1″-thick double or triple glazing
- Profiles designed to significantly reduce the risk of condensation
- Foot lock
- Security bar
- Optional Two-point mortise lock
- Low-E double or triple glazing
- Bronze tinted glass
- Mini-blinds between the glass available on doors 5’, 6′, 9′ and 12′ wide
- Rectangular 1/4″ x 5/8″ and 1/4″ x 1″
- Georgian 5/16″ x 5/8″, 5/16″ x 1″ and 1 3/4″
- Standard configurations: Regular (3 x 6), Prairie (3 x 5), Partial (3 x 1) or G45 (1 x 3)
- On request: non-standard configurations and tubular grids in white, brass, lead or pewter
Our doors are designed to ensure the operating sashes slide quietly,
smoothly and effortlessly, year after year.
Patented tandem wheels in ultra-durable nylon leave no marks on the rail and provide smoothness of operation.
Our doors withstood 119,000 test cycles without failure, carrying a 165 lb. sash—the equivalent of over 30 years of constant use!
100% aluminum raised rail protects the wheels from damage or jamming caused by dirt and debris.
These colours are just a representation, custom colour matching options are available
Built to last
Enjoy the best of both worlds with energy-efficient, wood-clad patio doors from MD&W.
With features & benefits of higher-grade models, M9000 series patio doors combine the high performance of uPVC with the traditional appeal of wood to provide the maximum in comfort, durability and overall value.